My blog can now b found at http://fatherof10.com New format and a different take on things. I will not be posting here any more.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ugliest Car in the World!

My blog can now b found at http://fatherof10.com

New format and a different take on things. I will not be posting here any more.

And I thought the VOLT was ugly.

There are many new cars that are ugly, and then there are a few new cars that are insanely ugly! Take the Mazda RX8: It is an ugly car. My firend Steve has one and I've driven it. It drives a whole lot better than it looks, believe me. In fact, it's pretty sweet when you're behind the wheel, but I wanted to wear a paperbag over my head when I got out because I didn't any seeing me getting out of such an ugly car! What was mazda thinking?

See? It's ugly, but it is not the ugliest of the newer cars. I maintain that the ugliest "new" car is the Nissan Juke.


One review said the Juke was "something out of an animation studio: compact with a unique looking rear and curves that will make you think it has some secret compartment somewhere" and "it’s nothing more than a quirky vehicle looking to make some mark in a highly competitive automobile industry." Well, Nissan, I have news for you: It's ugly. It is the ugliest new car available. It makes the Pontiac Aztec look good and that's no mean feat. It is so ugly that owners of Citroens feel better about themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment