My blog can now b found at http://fatherof10.com New format and a different take on things. I will not be posting here any more.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Saturday's Airplane Ride

Last week my son and I went out flying with a friend. He has a couple of biplanes, but his Cessna 337 Super Skymaster was our ride for the day. See this link for info on the Cessna 337 Super Skymaster.Here are pictures of our little event:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Big guy and cool plane
My son

Photobucket

Cessna 337 Super Skymaster and Mercedes SL600.

Cessna:
Empty weight: 2,655 lb
Powerplant: 2 × Continental IO-360-C air-cooled flat-six piston engine, 210 hp each

Mercedes:
Curb weight 4,455 lb
Powerplant: 6.0 liter DOHC 4 valves per cylinder V12 slightly modified 420 hp

Here are some videos:
Take Off



Landing



Fly By



Taxiing

No comments:

Post a Comment